Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricanes Suck When They Don't Show Up For Work

Hey baby! So obviously today was all screwed up because we couldn't talk last night/ this morning, and then I worked too late to talk tonight/the next morning. That sucked like crazy. :(

Also work was completely dead and this horrible hurricane (Earl I think) that the news has been freaking out about how it was going to destroy the whole east coast today never showed up so we stayed there all day doing nothing which also sucked like crazy :(

Also I miss you which sucks like crazy :(

But all that doesn't matter because just thinking about you makes my day perfect :)

I love you so much! I have a short post today because I'm hard at work on something special for you ;)

Love you! -Pat <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment