Monday, September 27, 2010

I Miss Youuuu Baaaabbyyyyyy :(

So you should come back here so I can give you a big hug and a big kiss. I mean I know you have school and stuff, but just like, gimme a kiss and a hug and then you can go back. That's not too much to ask, right?

Anywho... let's see... my day...

Well I spent the beginning of my day technically on skype with you until 6am, and it was amazing :) Best part of the day! And baby I'm so glad we talked about what we talked about, because It's all so true and it made me so happy and I love you so much! Then I slept for a few hours and got up and got to talk to you again! WOOHOO! Then after that I had to take some bushes to the compost which was stupid, then came home and showered and such and then Garrett showed up. We hung out for a few hours, then Jose came over! Then the three of us and Sean went to the China Buffett on RT. 9 by the mall we went to once. Mmmm... delicious. So yeah obviously then we didn't do RTM tonight, I dunno nobody felt like going to Rubys. It is most certainly on it's last legs. I foresee maybe 4 more before an era comes to a close. It is coming up on a full year of Ruby Tuesdays Mondays, we started some time in October I dunno when though. I guess a full year is pretty good time to stop.

After that we came back home, sat around for like 20 minutes too full to move, then headed down to the basement, watched Sunday's premier for Dexter, and then watched this B horror movie we had been wanting to watch for awhile called "Dead Snow", which is about these people in a cabin for skiing and stuff in the German Alps and they get attacked by Nazi Zombies.
Watch out, Nazi zombies gonna getchya

It was not as comedic as I expected, but still pretty funny. It tried pretty hard to be serious which was funny also haha. Then they left just as you were signing on Skype, so I got to talk to you again! Albeit just for a very brief time because you were super stressed (don't stress too much! I love you! Sorry your stressed! Wish I could help!!!) and busy and stuff but still it counts - which means I got to talk to you THREE SEPARATE TIMES today! That's amazing! Three skypes in 24 hours! That's a definite record for this trip! :)

I love you so much and miss you so much! Hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment