Sunday, September 26, 2010

A little taste of Indonesia & Singapore....:)





















































































































okay!!!! sOOOOOOO this took FOREVER- but before you signed onto skype, I was working on posting a few pictures from Pulau Bintan, Indonesia & Singapore! The video is just a short, silly clip in Little India, but I PROMISE I'll post some more from my adventure with Steph! This was just a trial run just to make sure it worked :) I love you so, so much- and I owe you a MILLION of these! My internet connection is so slow with uploading pictures and videos :(
Oh! And the first 5 pictures up top are from Singapore, but there are more I promise! From the picture of the elephant downward are pictures from Pulau Bintan :) I love you so, so SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: