Tuesday, September 14, 2010

St. Louis... again!


I miss you! Sorry couldn't help myself had to get that established first and foremost. Anyway...

Hey babes!

So today I spent the day exploring the city, as I already described to you in my way-too-long-but-I-don't-care-because-I-miss-you-and-it's-the-closest-thing-I-have-to-talking-to-you-right-now email, so I won't get too into that. But I did promise pictuers in the email and I didn't get a chance to upload them before! So here are a couple of pictures from my run around the city.
After that I met back up with Dad, we went out and got dinner at Fridays near the hotel. It was good then after dinner it was into a taxi and off to the theater to see that Shrek musical. It was... okay I guess. Like I've said before, I don't really like musicals. Not my thing. But unfortunatly very much my family's thing, so I had to go with the guy, he wanted to go and let's face it, he took me to St. Louis so who am I to deny him his fun. It was ok, it was fun to joke around about it and make fun of the city. That area of the city is pretty shitty. And it's amazing to me, but so far I have not seen one store in St. Louis. And it means what it sounds like, not one store. Until the cab ride home, actually, when we passed a Shell gas station with a little circle K (those 7-11 type stores) attatched. That is the only store I've seen in the city. Not one little mart, supermarket, clothing store, electronics store, book store, anything. I have not seen a store outside the Baseball Stadium's stores and the Hilton gift shop. What do people DO here?!

Now were back at the hotel, and tomorrow I will attempt again via the aid of a taxi to get to that big old Forest Park with the art museum and zoo and stuff that I failed to get to on foot today. The day after will probably be another day I don't get to post here because I'm going to be flying back to Atlanta and then to Philly, and when I get in to Philly I'm staying with Anne and Corey again hanging out and I dunno if I'll get to use the internet there. Then Friday some time I'll be home and be sure to post again!

I love you so much! So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH!

I had sort of a little mini-dream right before I woke up this morning and I dreamt I woke up and rolled over and kissed you to wake you up and then just as we started to cuddle into each other I woke up for real and was alone.

:(
I miss you so much and can't wait to kiss you for real again!






No comments:

Post a Comment