Monday, September 20, 2010

Today is Monday.

And that means Ruby Tuesdays Mondays!

But anyway, that's getting ahead of myself.

So today I had to do some work around the house (i.e. close the pool :( ) which sucked, and just kinda hung out otherwise. Nothing really eventful. Then tonight was Ruby Tuesdays Mondays, the only interesting thing really to happen lol.

I am sooo stuffed from it. I don't know why but I barely had anything yet I filled up super fast. Not a lot of people left to come to RTM these days. Today was Me, Sean, Bill, Dave, and John Stephan. John Stephan had one of those old time horse toys with the horse head on a big stick to gallop on in his car, and I galloped around the parking lot, it was awesome.

I miss you so much! Love you so much! Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment