Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yay It's Not Just Me On Here Anymore!

Ahhhh I'm so happy you put an update on here!! Your pictures look so amaaazziinnggg I'm so jealous of you! And I've gotta say you look totally hot in your beach pictures there ;) To think you were saying you were getting fat over there at one point, ha! I love that you put a video up too! Haha your such a goof! It makes me happy to see you and hear you, so very happy! :)

Today I don't have much of anything interesting to report. The highlight of the day was talking to you before work, by a mile. Other then that it was work and Applebees with Jon and Sean after work (25 cent wings on Sundays, yeaaahhh!)

And AHEM. I believe we had a date tonight? 2 and a half hours ago as of writing this actually. So since we dubbed it an official date I think this means this is the first time I've ever been stood up before :p Hahaha I love you, I wish I got to talk to you tonight/today, maybe in the morning? I'll keep skype up all night. I love you so much! I hope your having a great day doing whatever your doing!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Our date :( THANK GOODNESSSSSS I'm talking to you nowwww! This was the highlight of my day....but I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for our DATE! :P I love you soooooo incredibly much, and I can't wait to post more photos/videos of my adventure!

    ReplyDelete