Saturday, October 2, 2010

Finally - It's Cold!

FINALLY! Out with the heat! I'm so happy I got to wear a sweater tonight at work! Yeah, just wanted to establish that. Now if the leaves could kindly start changing... that would be greaaat.

So tonight at work Anne was asking about you, and then was saying how part of her wants to block your statuses and pictures on facebook because your always doing such awesome things, but then the other part of her can't because she wants to see all of it hahaha. She then picked up the henna table to put it away and spotted a sticker on it and told me to take a picture of it for you, I laughed and happily obliged. (Stupid customer got her attention as I was taking the picture)











She thought it was funny, and little did she know I play the same game with pictures of the word Vietnam hahaha. I miss you so much! I hope your having a great day whenever you read this! SMILE! RIGHT NOW! SMILE THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER! Ok good, that's better. :)

Love you!! Miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment