Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BABE! I know you did the whole costume and celebration thing yesterday, but still! WOO! I got stuck working for the last day the whole time, which stunk :( but still! IT'S HALLOWEEN! Ain't nothin' gonna pull my mood down on Halloween. I trick-or-treated my neighbors just so that it would count and had candy to eat at work lol, and while I didn't have a costume this year I did spend my day dressed up in a costume scaring people so it sort of counted and at least I was in the spirit of the holiday and all. I hope you did something fun today! Today was also the first time we turned the lights on inside the laser mazes and saw all the damage we did with our.... enthusiastic... scaring to the maze. There were holes scattered ALL over the walls from us smashing them with things. That picture above is some of the holes I made hahaha. After the park closed tonight it was the end of this year's season, so Jon, Maureen, Sean, Dan, Jamie and I went out for pizza and stuff after to celebrate the end of the year. It was fun, and alas - I'm unemployed lol. At least for 3 weeks until I head to Florida for a few weeks for work. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment