Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Sick Too Now... :(

Ack! I woke up feeling like garbage today. I guess we are both sick now. I hope your all better by now though! If not you better be like... just barely sick. Like, be better by tomorrow. I want you to be feelin' good!

Today I for some reason decided to spend my entire day sick completely cleaning and rearranging my room. I don't know why I thought that was a good idea, but I had been planning on doing it today all weekend and I figured being sick I could still do it. It was kinda miserable, I moved so slow and felt like crap. But I feel like it is really getting there and I watched a bunch of horror movies during so that was good. I have so much work left to do though. Yuck.

Also I went to Lowes to buy a new bookcase and thought this was getting a little bit carried away. They were actually setting this all up last week because I saw it when I was picking up stuff for the fright fest decorations but thought this was a bit overkill for October 12th.

I love you so much and miss you so much! I hope I hear from you super soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment